Thursday, May 11, 2017

Senior project day #10

Today we spent majority of our time editing. We didn't do filming pretty much at all, only thing we filmed was my algebra 2 class. i decided to take the camera with me and get some footage from our class. I think it came out pretty well even know I haven't seen the tape yet because it was the last block of the day and we did our editing before that. During the editing we focused on to get all the background sounds off because we are going to put some music on the background. It's actually pretty hard to do that but I think we did pretty good job. We also realized that some our videos doesn't have sound at all because the mike was set up wrong so it didn't record the sound. We still might need  couple more clips before we have all the footage we need to finish our video. We are trying to do really good job with the editing so the video would look as professional as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment