Friday, May 5, 2017

Senior project day #5

Today we spent hours of editing and learning how to edit, we had lot of footage from this week so we had lot to do of organizing all the clips and deleting the ones we didn't wanna use. We still have some clips we have to go through tomorrow morning to make sure we get the best ones into our video. We are probably going to use the iMovie for editing, I've used it before so I know how to do it and that's what we started to do today already. Some of our clips are so long that we have to cut them. In my opinion the editing is my favorite part in this project, I like trying different things with iMovie. But most of the time today we spent organizing the clips so it is easier for us to start creating the video when it's time to get all the footage together.

No comments:

Post a Comment